- Basketball – Varsity Boys
- Basketball – Varsity Girls
- Basketball – JV Boys
- Cheerleaders – Varsity
- Cheerleaders – JV
Our athletic programs provide a medium for just that by allowing students to:
• Develop the responsibility and awareness of their own natural abilities
• Learn and improve self-discipline skills
• Obtain the meaning and practice of good sportsmanship
• Become a part of a team effort
• Enhance self-esteem and a feelings of belonging
• Form the foundation for a healthy lifestyle
In order to be eligible for athletics, students must meet the requirements established by MAIS and the eligibility requirements for student athletes stated in the Handbook.
Admission to all regular session games for WCCA students have been included in tuition schedule. Please come out and cheer on the team. GO RAMS!